Location: Jones Hall
Dr. David Palmer, Dean of the College of Business
Mark Crawford, Chair of the College of Business and Economics
Emily Reinert, Executive Assistant to the Dean of the College of Business
Mr. Theodore Blanchard, Dr. Heather Chadwick, Mark A. Crawford, Dr. Darin Gerdes, Ms. Sally “Emory” Hiott, Dr. Arnold J. Hite, Dr. Jairy C. Hunter Jr., Dr. Ben LeVan, Dr. Kyeungrae Oh, Dr. Crissy Ortiz, Dr. David Palmer, Dr. Mark Rieman, Dr. Maxwell Rollins, Mr. Boyce Smith, Mr. Larry Smith, Dr. Mela Wyeth, Dr. Jeffrey Yost
The Charleston Southern University College of Business prepares students for productive roles in business and society through exceptional teaching, distinguished by the integration of best business practices and timeless biblical principles.
The goals of the College of Business are to:
- Encourage students, faculty, and other constituents to conduct their personal and professional lives according to biblical principles and to glorify God in all that they do.
- Foster excellence in instruction, scholarship, service, and professional activities.
- Attract and retain highly-motivated, qualified, and supportive faculty who model standards of high achievement, exceptional work ethic, and leadership.
- Develop and provide programs that meet the rapidly evolving needs of the professional workplace including an awareness of the global business environment and proficiency with current technology.
- Graduate students with a strong academic, social, and ethical foundation.
- Equip students with the ability to think critically, communicate effectively, and function successfully in culturally diverse settings.
- Assist students in academic and career planning, and to establish lifelong mentoring relationships.
- Establish mutually beneficial relationships with the business community and professional organizations.
Charleston Southern University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Charleston Southern University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), located in Olathe, Kansas. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration